Kiss Me! Kiss Me!! Mistletoe Magic - The Cats Pajamas

 


Hey all! Happy Thursday!! I am LOVE with this card!! I am showcasing The Cat's Pajamas Mistletoe Magic Digital Stamp. I actually went kind of simple on this card. I wanted all the focus to be on this cute little bunny. I should actually try to color him like one of my bunnies, but I always tend to go with coloring him like my daughter's bunny Lollie. 


 

I did my best to match the mistletoe colors to the paper. I have been making a lot of Christmas cards as of late for the Christmas retreat I have coming up, so it has been a bit easy to match colors. 



I love how well all these pattern papers came together for this card. It was fun picking a few that came together. I also like how nice they look on the Kraft cardstock.  I created circle with my Silhouette just using the basic shapes tool.



The last thing I added was some Nuvo Drops that I had sitting there. I don't think I have used them for about 3 years <gasp!> , so I was very happy to use them for this card. They really made a nice touch. 

 



Please feel free to save or pin this image


COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 02, 01
Red: R59
Green G24, 28
Branch: E31, 35
White bow: C0, 1


Join me for my 2022 Christmas Retreat!  LAST DAY to sign up is THIS FRIDAY! September 23, 2022

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube











Comments