Santa is Coming - The Cat's Pajamas

 


 

 Hey all!! Happy Tuesday! Today I have a fun fancy fold card for you featuring Santa is Coming Digital Stamp from The Cat's Pajamas! This stamp set is so darn

cute I could not wait to make something with it. The sentiment alone had my daughter and I cracking up all day! 

 


My photos are a little dark today because while having warm weather it has been nothing but thunderstorms here in NC. But I love how you can still see all the cute CUTE details of this adorable stamp! 

 


 

I love how he is just gripping that sled for dear life so I HAD to find a fun fold that had some ski slopes for him. While it doesn't look like it, this card will fold flat so you can mail it. 

I didn't really feel like full blown coloring any cuts today as my hands were sore. Instead, I cut everything on colored cardstock, then ran a Copic marker over the tops of the cardstock. It was so much fun because I didn't have to do so much shading and blending, it was GREAT! 




Here is a better look at that sentiment. It is just so fun and will be a sure conversation starter that brings a good laugh and smile to anyone's face. This digital stamp set is just so full of FUN sentiments! 




The last thing I added was some fantastic holeless clear but holographic sequins. I thought they looked a bit like snow and were perfect for this.

 

COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 02, 01
Red: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blue: B01
Mountains: E23
Snow & Silver: C00, 0
Green YG06, 17



Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube









Comments