Party Gnome!! - Ink n' Splatter


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! I have a bit of a late posting for you all today... but I figured better late than never right???  I had TO MUCH FUN creating this cute little card for my Card of the Month Club using

Ink n' Splatter's Party Gnome Clear Stamp. I just love him to bits! I was so inspired to make this card when I saw him.



 

I decided to put an Action Wobble on him so that he could REALLY party and be interactive. As an added bonus putting him on the Action Wobble, it gave him some of that 3D depth and height that I like to put on my cards. 

 


Isn't this little guy just to adorable! The colors look a little muted because of the photo editing, I just couldn't get the sun to come out for me to take a proper photo. 




I had even more fun coloring the background! The balloons I actually had Meadow use my die cut machine to emboss the paper with the Balloon Stencil from Ink n' Splatter. I LOVE the stencil, it is so much fun!! I just had to coloring in a rainbow colors as I have never done anything like that before.



I actually used every single stamp in the Party Gnome Clear Stamp Set to make this card. I thought it would make it more fun and give it some texture if I use the little confetti stamps behind the little gnome as well. Plus all the little sentiments really went well together all at once. 



The last things I added were a nice ribbon at the bottom with a bow, and ..... yes, dew drops!


COPIC COLORS:

Gnome
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E41, 42, 43

Other colors:
Orange: YR18, 16, 15, 12, 04
Red: R05, 17, 29, 59
Yellow: Y13, 11, 15, 00
Green: YG05, 06, 07, 09, 11
Blue: B04, 02, 01, 00
Purple: BV04, 02, 13, 11

  

Check out my NEW Stamp Camp!! Register Today!



Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today.  Find Ink n' Splatter on Instagram @inknsplatter.  There is also a group on Facebook called INS Stamps that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments