Nice Tan! - The Paper Shelter Summer Break Challenge


 

Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Challenge this time is AMAZING! It includes both teams for inspiration this time as the challenge will last 4

whole weeks!! So that will give you a lot of time to take part as we are all on summer break. 



For this challenge I am using the newer release Nice Tan Digital Stamp from the Paper Shelter. She is perfect for a summer time stamp which is exactly what I am enjoying right now here in North Carolina with the heat at 89 degrees as I write this post. 



this cute little fairy putting on her lotion is perfect for the weather here with us. She looks like she could be out in Meadow's fairy garden sunbathing. 




I wanted to put water drops on the leaf but since it is supposed to be sunny I didn't. The last thing I added were just some real dew drops and some ribbon. 


COPIC COLORS:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E55, 53, 51
Pink: RV02, 04, 06
Wings: B0000, 000, 00
Blanket: BG11, 45, 49
Leaf: G24, 28, YG21, 23, 25

 

 

 Check out my NEW Stamp Camp! Register Today!


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Such beautiful colouring Cristena! A perfect Summery image. I love your little dew drop on the leaf and fabulous design! Hope you have a super break!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Linda! I hope you have a wonderful break as well 💓

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!