Life's a Beach - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! Happy Saturday! I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Today I am sharing with you a card I created using the Life's a Beach Digital Stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. You saw me use this cute little bunny to take the flight of a life time this week with the Take Off Digital Stamp, well I believe he got to his destination because he is now chillin on the beach! 

 


I just love this little bun so much! The digital stamp actually comes with a little curvy line to represent beach, but I went ahead and cut that out and made my own beach. 

 


 

In the process since I am doing a mini slimline card (7 x 3 1/2) I took this opportunity to be able to move his little drink a bit closer to him in the sand. If you would like to know how I colored the sand and water you can see my video on YouTube. 



The last thing I added was the sentiment from the stamp set and some little dew drops. I had to use the sentiment from the stamp set because it made me laugh so very hard!

 

COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 02, 01
Red: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blue: B00, 01, 02, 04
Ocean: B16, 18, BG11, 15, 13
Sand: E50, 30, 31, 33, 34, 35
White gel pen



Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!




SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube









Comments