Vintage Phone & Downton Abbey - The Paper Shelter Challenge #514


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!
Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Challenge #514 is all about Inspired by Movies! I decided to use Vintage Telephone Digital Stamp because it makes me think of Lady Edith Crawley played by Laura Carmichael in Downton Abbey. I loved the show, and while I have not been to the movie yet, I know I will love that just as much! 

 


 

I absolutely love the Vintage Phone image. I had a great time figuring out the colors for the telephone stand. It makes me think of when they got the phone in the series. It was so fun watching everyone exploring this new invention. 

 


 

I used the pattern paper from the So Classy! Digital Stamp. I thought it would go perfect with the theme that I was trying to convey. I actually used the paper in 3 layers. I wanted the ribbon to go behind, but I also wanted the swirls to be popped up. So I fussy cut everything out. Yes, you read that correctly, I fussy cut that whole thing out. 



 

The last things I added were the pretty flowers that were always all over the manor and the dew drops. 




COPIC COLORS:

Girl: 
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Dress stalkings and shoes: E40, 41, 42, 43, RV10, 00, R81, 83
Eyes: B000, 02
 
Telephone: C9, 8, 7, 6, YR21, Y26, 28
Phone table: YR21, Y26, 28, BG99, 93, 96, 90, E35, 39, 37


Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!


 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!






SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments