NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Little Mermaid on Vacation - The Paper Shelter Challenge #518


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Challenge #518 is all about the theme Under The Sea. I love the theme! I am showcasing Little Mermaid on Vacation Digital Stamp for my card this week. 


 I absolutely LOVE summer! It means I get to make so many fun beach cards! This one I actually made using a center box card design. It was so much fun that I had to show my Card of the Month Club members how to make it! Although, I did make you a Copic coloring video that you can see down below. 

 


 

 I really am happy with the way that this cute Little Mermaid on Vacation's tail came out. There are times when I am not and start all over haha! But she was very nice and easy to color! 

I am not sure if you can tell but she is actually set back and pops up behind the sand. The card will actually lay flat so that you can mail it. 

 


 

I really needed to make it look a little tropical so I added a palm tree in there for good measure. 

 


I also hid a little shell in the sand, along with some dew drops.


COPIC COLORS:

Mermaid:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27
Yello: Y00, 11, 15, 18
Straw, Earrings, Lips & Coral: R21, 22
Tail: BG10, 11, 15, 23, 49
Rock: T2, 3, 5, 6
Coconut: E71, 74, 77, 79

Ocean: BG11, 15, 13, B16, 18
Beach: E31, 33, 30, 50, 34

Palm Tree:
Leaves: G21, 24, 28, YG23
Coconuts: E71, 74, 77, 79
Trunk: E35, 33, 31


You can see the Little Mermaid on Vacation Copic coloring video on my YouTube channel if it doesn't play for you here.

 



 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me!

 

Do you like my cards? Join me in the Card of the Month Club!



SUPPLIES:  


I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments