NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Ladybug Swissie ~ C.C. Designs

 
Hey all! Happy Friday! Today I am showcasing the ever so very cute Ladybug Swissie from C.C. Designs. Can you tell yet that the Swissies are my favorite? I just love their sweetness and innocence. This week Meadow actually picked out what stamp I was going to play with and make a Copic coloring video for. I am so happy she picked the Ladybug Swissie. 
 



When I looked at this stamp I already knew right away that I wanted to do 2 images but one of them mirrored. If you have not seen the video on how I mirror my images please check it out on my YouTube channel. 
 
 

 
The first little Ladybug Swissie I decided to make with blonde hair with black polka dots on her shirt. I wanted to do something to make them a little different from each other as well. The second little Ladybug Swissie I colored with black hair with red polka dots on her shirt. 
 



One of the sentiments in the stamp set is "MWAH". I wanted to use both sentiments, but I thought it would be cuter if I cut out the word MWAH and stacked it. Then using the Bugs and Kisses sentiment on the top with a little flag I made myself. 

I also cut out some cute little ladybugs from my Silhouette to add on the card. 






The last things I added were the little red flowers and some dew drops. 

COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 13, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57, C3, 5, 7
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blacks: C4, 5, 7, 9

If you cannot see the video here on my blog, please feel free to watch the Copic Coloring C.C. Designs Ladybug Swissies video on my YouTube channel.




If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments