COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Beach 20's - C.C. Designs

 


Hey all! Happy Friday!! I am ready for a visit to the beach for sure! What do you do when you live 3.5 hours from a beach? You use the C.C. Designs Beach 20's Clear Stamp Set to make a beach card and live vicariously through the card haha! Besides, let's be honest...

I only like the beach when it isn't crowded. I also LOVE these CUTE CUTE CUTE little kids from the Beach 20's Clear Stamp Set as well.

 

 

This card was a very simple card to make since I decided on a beach background. The only die I used was the scalloped slimline rectangle from my Silhouette. However I did cut the layer with the beach out with my Silhouette as well just so I wouldn't have to guess about if I was cutting the rectangle big enough or not. 



 

I love how this little girl turned out. She is looking over at the boys muscles but she could be use for so many thing and looking at a lot of stuff. She is just completely adorable!




This boy is so absolutely cute! His attitude makes me think of my husband haha. I just love him! 

 


 

The last 2 things I did was added some of the dew drops to the card for something a bit extra and the sentiment that is to cute!


COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30 
Hair: 
Light brown hair: E21, 23, 25, 27 
Dark Brown hair: E42, 43, 44, 47 
Blonde hair: E51, 53, 55 
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59 
Blues: BB34, 24, 37 
White: C0, 1 
Belt Buckle: Y26, 28 
Green Eyes: YG17, 13

 


 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Check out the sponsors & Come join me!

 

 

If you like my cards join me for...

 

 

I made this video earlier in the month, but if you missed it.... 

 If you cannot see the Copic coloring video of the Beach 20's please see it on my YouTube channel.




SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments