NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Summer Cuties - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! It is DAY 2 for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK! YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the Summer Cuties Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. I even made a Copic coloring video

for you, so you can see how I colored these cute kiddos!! 

 


 

I had such a great time thinking of 4th of July making this card and thinking of little kids playing on the beach while smelling BBQ and waiting for fireworks! While my 4th of July as a kid was always great memories in my grandparents backyard and not at the beach... I can imagine it would be just as fun as the slip-n-slide I had to play with, and that was some good fun!

 


The video for this is just down below or you can see it on my YouTube as well. I also have a video, even though it is older, on my YouTube of how I did this beach and water background. It is so SUPER easy you laugh! 

 


The sentiment I used is from the stamp set, and I love it. You can use this for any type of card it doesn't have to be for 4th of July! 

COPIC COLORS: 

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Tongue: R02, 01, 00
Hair: E21, 23, 25, 27 for the girl AND E42, 43, 44, 23, 27 for the boy
Reds: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blues: BB34, 24, 37

 

Here is the Copic coloring video for you. If it doesn't play here please feel free to view it on my YouTube channel. 
 

 


 

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments