NEW COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Mermaid Inchies - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! It is time for NEW RELEASE SNEAKY PEEKY WEEK! YAY!!! Today I am showcasing the Mermaid Inchies. I even made a Copic coloring video

for you, so you can see how I colored these cute little critters!! 

 


I really love how this card came out. It is actually a MINI mini slimline card. I made it so it was sweet and petite for my daughter. Silhouette doesn't offer frames for slimline or anything like I wanted. So I actually created this frame for my card. 

 


 

I used some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink on my card and then sprayed a bit of water on it for the background and the frame.

The card was so small I didn't take a lot of photos of it sorry. But the last thing I added was some little dew drops.

COPIC COLORS: 

Seahorses: BG10, 00, 15, 23, 49, RV10, 00
 
Pink Mermaid: 
Tail: R81, 83, 85, RV10, 00
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R0, 30
Hair: E51, 53, 55
 
Purple Mermaid: 
Tail: V06, 05, 01, 09
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R0, 30
Hair: E51, 53, 55
 
Seaweed: YG21, 23, 25
 
Shells: E93, 95, 97, 01, 02
 
Fish:  YR01, 02, 04
 
Here is the Copic coloring video for you. If it doesn't play here please feel free to view it on my YouTube channel. 
 

 

 

Did you hear?? I am hosting a crafting retreat! Come join me! It's virtual now too!

 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments