Kawaii Force - C.C. Designs


Hey all! Happy Friday!! Today I am showcasing the Kawaii Force Clear Stamp Set from C.C. Designs. This set is so cute that it makes me giggle every time I see it. It is so easy to make a

couple of slimline cards with this set with ease. 

 


You did already see one that I did with the Kawaii Force earlier this month for the sneaky peeky week. However I just had to use the set again to include everyone else that I didn't use. Of course, I had to use the adorable Yoda Kawaii again. 


I believe my favorite was the Vader Kawaii. I really took my time to try and get a lot of detail in him. I even looked up images of Vader on Goggle to get him from different angles to see where the shine on his helmet were at as well. I used the cuts that I have on my Silhouette again. It almost feels like a need that I have to do with this cute little set. 



I had a GREAT time coloring little Chewie Kawaii as well. He is just so cute!! You can also see the digital paper that I used for this as well. I loved the colors and feel that it went well. 

The last things I added was the sentiment which I heat embossed white on black cardstock, and some dew drops. Yes, even in space, dew drops make things better haha!

COPIC COLORS: 

Luke: 
White: C00, 1
Hair: E50, 51, 52, 53, 55
Orange: YR09, 07, 02
Light Saber: BG01
Clothes: E40, 41, 74, 77
 
Leia:
White: C00, 1, 7
Hair: E23, 25, 27, 29
Orange: YR09, 07, 02
Cheeks: R00, 01
 
Han: 
White: C00, 1
Hair: E23, 25, 27, 29
Orange: YR09, 07, 02
Shirt: E41, 40
Pants: B99, 97, 95, R29
Vest: C5, 7, 9
Belt: E74, 77, Y28

Chewie:
E44, 43, 30, 33, 31, 25, C1

Vader: 
Suit: C5, 7, 9, Multiliner, R29, C00, 1
Orange: YR02, 07, 09
 

If you like my cards join me for...


 

SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.



Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments