Kawaii Force - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE

 


 

Hey all! Happy Thursday... wow is it Thursday already??! We are just almost to the end our AMAZING NEW RELEASE week for C.C. Designs! Today is the third day and I am using the adorable Kawaii

Force Clear Stamp Set. These super cute penguins have stolen my heart and let out my geek. I am a huge Star Wars fan. 

 


 

Of course, I had to use this sentiment first and put the ever so cute Yoda Penguin on the card. I know a lot of my teammates still gave the little Yoda penguin a white face like a penguin should be, but I could not resist, it had to be green for me. 

 


 

You can see that I did just a small galaxy background. At first I did a large one, but it made the card look really dark and the Kawaii Force just got lost in it. I just did a couple of little smudges, I guess you could call it, on the paper and went from there. I tried my best to not go all the way to edge of the paper. 

 


You can see from the Kawaii Force stamp set this sentiment is actually stacked. When I did this, I put a piece of paper just below the first line "Be a Jedi" then stamped it in versamark ink using my stamparatus making it easy to stamp. After getting that first line down, I then used two pieces of paper, one on top and one on the bottom. I then stamped the "in a world" between the two pieces of paper. After I got that bit done, I switched back to one piece of paper on the top, and stamped the last line of the sentiment. Doing it this way I was able to completely stamp the sentiment without having to worry about what I inked up on the stamp and what I didn't. I could just ink the entire stamp. 

If you would like for me to make a video about this, please let me know. 



I am sure that you have also seen the cute little Death Star and Millennium Falcon cuts that I have. I purchased those on Etsy, their link is below. They were part of a Disney svg file that I just used those parts of. I mean you kind of need those for a Star Wars card right?? 


The last thing I added was the dew drops.. heehee


COPIC COLORS: 

Yoda: E84, 87, 42, 43, 25, G82, 40, 43
Storm Troopers: C00, 1, .05 multiliner

GASP seriously that is all I used!! 


If you like my cards join me for...

 

SUPPLIES: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments