Sugar Sugar - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! Happy Thursday! I hope that you are all having a good week! Today I am sharing with you a sweet little bunny chillin in his basket. The name of the set is Sugar Sugar from The Cat's Pajamas.
I had a great time making this card, probably the longest I have done. 

 


I LOVE this bunny just as I do all the rest of them. He is so very cute! I had to try and make grass inside of the basket as well. I was going to try to do crinkle grass for an easter basket, but for some reason I was going with the groove and followin the flow... chill just like the bunny haha!

 


I also love all the sentiments that came with this stamp set. It is really hard to choose one. I decided to wait to see who would be getting this card to put the sentiment over on the right side next to the blue egg. I like to leave myself options for the sentiment. If I decide not to give it to anyone... or I just decide it doesn't need a sentiment, I can put another egg right there. But at least I am not stuck. 


 

I LOVE the new Grassy Patches Cutable!! The way I color my cuts makes it looks so neat! I love it! I like that there are different sizes and everything. I put the longest ones on the outside and one of the shorter ones on the inside. I did overlap the small one on top of the longer ones to make it all blend together nice.

 

You can see a bit more of the basket in this photo, along with the one up top of just the bunny. I do get a lot of questions when I do baskets, so I thought I would answer it now for you. When I colored this I actually used the chisel tip of the Copic marker. I just drew straight lines.

The last thing I did was I added a few of the dew drops to give it a nice little bit of bling.


COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Pink: R81, 83, RV10, 00
Yellow:Y11, 13, 15
Blue: B00, 01, 02
Purple: BV04, 02, 01, 00
Grass: YG21, 23, 25, 97,  G24, 28
Basket: E31, 30, 35, 33

Distress Oxide Ink: Tumbled Glass for Clouds


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon

 

SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments