COLORING VIDEO: Super Hero - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! Happy Thursday! How about a super hero card and coloring video for today? I have always wanted to color Super Hero from The Cat's Pajamas but just have not had a moment to color it yet. I am so happy that I did! This card came out so very cute! I actually colored

the bun just like my daughter Meadow's bun Lollie, probably because they are easier to color like this for me. My buns have different markings and are more than one color.

 


I have had this cityscape for the longest time as well so I am excited! I am so thrilled as to how his little cape came out flowing over the top of the city that super bunny is protecting. 

 

I honestly should have left his little hands out instead of coloring his sleeves long but I didn't think about it until the deed was already done. Oh well, next time I guess. You can also MAYBE see the clouds that I sponged in the background a little on the following photos as well. I wish they would show up better in the photos. 

I had to add a little comic super hero cut out on the card too. It was just so cute! I wanted to put like a comic book pow or something like that but... didn't honestly make sense for the card. 


One of the things I enjoyed doing was cutting apart the cityscape. I didn't want it to just lay flat, I wanted it to have some dimension. So I cut it in sections of 2 buildings each, then glued every other set of buildings down while I raised the other two with 3D foam. 

The last thing I added was the muted red sequins for some fun.

COPIC COLORS:

Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Red: R05, 17, 29, 59
Blue: B93, 95, 97, 99

Distress Oxide Ink: Tumbled Glass for Clouds


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon

 Here is the COPIC COLORING video on YouTube you have been looking for: 



 

SUPPLIES:

 


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments