Cat Kinda Day - C.C. Designs NEW RELEASE


Hey all! Happy Thursday! I hope that you are having an amazing week! It is time for a new sneaky peeky of the NEW RELEASE from CC Designs! Today I am using NEW RELEASE Cat Kinda Day
Clear Stamp Set It is so adorable! I made this cute shaker card for Meadow. 
 

 
I used all the little cats that made me think of Meadow's favorite things... her laptop, movie nights, and candy or gum. She actually has a little candy/gum dispenser like this one. I was going to make one for Stephen as well since this AMAZING set even has the things that he likes as well. 


I love the background bubble cut out that I used. I got it off my Silhouette. It is supposed to be for valentines day but I figured I could use it for anything so I snatched it right up!


I put the Stampin' Up! Foam tape all the way around the outside, then I put it just behind select circles to make small shakers all over the card. 


I love using the "It's your birthday" sentiment from the Birthday Swissies Clear Stamp Set. It just fits so perfectly with so many things, along with so many of my dies. 

One of the things that was fun with the drink, glasses, and the bubble gum bits is I put some glossy accents on them to make them a bit raised and shiny.

The last thing I did was put a few dew drops on the outside of the card to tie in the ones in the shaker card. 
 

Copic Markers I used are: 

Cats: W0, 2, R00, 01
Laptop: R00, 01, W3
Reds: R05, 17, 29
Yellows: Y15. 11
Orange: YR14, 02
Blue BG13, 11
Green: YG09, 11
Silver: C0, 3
Popcorn: YR24, 23, Y11
Cup and drink: BG0000, YR24, 02, E23


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Copictopia on Patreon


Here are the supplies I used to create this card: 

 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments