You're My Cuppy Cake - Paper Shelter Challenge # 496


Hey all! Happy Wednesday!
Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter! Today I am usingYou're My Cuppy Cake Digital Stamp. She is so very cute! I just love her! The theme for challenge #496 is Chocolate Cake! YUM! I actually like white cake but CAKE!!!

Of course I had to have lots of pink just because this little girl makes me think of Meadow when she was about 7 years old. Meadow's birthday is coming up in a few months so I may just be ahead of the game on this birthday card!

Meadow even helped me to decide on a sentiment. I actually just use word , picked a font I liked and printed it off. It was so nice and easy! Now, to me the card says the receiver makes the giver smile... then Meadow said "NO, CAKE makes me smile" hahaha!! 


Yes, yes I had to make a shaker. Any cute girly card deserves a shaker, especially a birthday card! The last things I did was added some sequins and some dew drops to the outside of the card. I don't normally do slimline cards this large (8 inches long) mine are normally about 7 inches long.. so 3 little sequins just didn't do the trick I wanted them to.

 The Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53
Sweater: YG06, 07, 09, 11
All pink: RV00, 10, 95, R81, 85
Yellow: Y15, 11, 00
Purple: V20, 22, 25, 28
Cake: E33, 55, 79, 47, 59, 29


If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon



Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Absolutely stunning coloring on this beautiful card.
    Am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!