COPIC COLORING VIDEO: Can skunks be chipunks? CC Designs


Hey all!! Happy Friday!! Today is a very fun filled day! I made my first iris shutter card with the Skunk Clear Stamp Set from CC Designs. Yes, I know you aren't seeing skunks... but I promise they are. When I very first saw this stamp set, and the stance of this particular little skunk... IMMEDIATELY Chip and Dale from Disney came to mind. I couldn't help it I HAD to do it!! 

I have Chip on the outside of the card. I used the mirror technique on him so I could have him standing opposite just like they do in the cartoons.

When you open up the shutter on the iris interactive part of this card you get to seeeeee..... 

 


That's right! Dale! Isn't that fun!! I had a great time making the Iris Shutter on my Silhouette. I am finding that I am using it more and more these days and I really enjoy it! It saves my arm from a lot of pain from the rotational movement of my die cutter.

 


I did put a bit of texture on this with a stencil before I put the top circle on. You all know me.. I have to have my texture, plain just doesn't do it. 

 


The last things I added were the sentiment from the Duo Inchies Clear Stamp Set that was also just released along with some dew drops.  If you like how I colored Chip and Dale and would like to know more, the coloring video is at the bottom.

Copic Markers I used are:

Orange-ish fur: YR21, 23, 24, 27
Tan fur: E50, 51, 53, 55
Black stripe: C8, 5, 1
Tongue: R29, 17, 05
 

If you like my coloring join me on...

 
Patreon


Here are my supplies: 

Here is the coloring video you have been waiting for, you can also view it on YouTube



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Be sure to head over to the CC Designs blog to see even more inspiration. You can also find CC Designs on Facebook and Instagram.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments