Bubble Trouble - The Paper Shelter Challenge # 492

 


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I colored Bubble Trouble Digital Stamp before we moved. Now, I am so happy to be writing this post because I had a GREAT time making this card just before church on Sunday. I wasn't sure where I was going to start out with this fun

challenge for The Paper Shelter. The theme of the challenge is "Say Something". I knew what I wanted to use... but the sentiment really stuck me. 


I have always liked the Bubble Trouble Digital Stamp and wanted to color it. I already had it planned out what challenge I was going to use her for before I even colored her. Her bright pink hair was SO FUN to color! 


You may or may not have noticed on the first photo up at that top that I cut out all the bubble gum and popped it up from the rest of her so it looks a bit 3D. Also, her bubble she is blowing I had to draw her cheek in there to make it look translucent, this was very fun! 


I really LOVE the sentiment as well. I was going to use a "hello" die cut but when I noticed this on my Squeeze the Day stamp set I knew it was PERFECT since you have to pucker up to blow a bubble. It does stamp together at once and looks nice but it took up to much of the card that way. So I cut them apart and put the words on opposite ends of the card. 


I have been wanting to use this fun frame die that I have been hanging on to for years now from Rubbernecker. That is also where I got the Bubble Die as well.

The Copic markers I used are:


Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 85
Hair: RV00, 04, 06, 02
Eyes: B00, 01, 02, 04, C1
Shirt: BV01, 04, 00
Necklace: C8, 7, 3, 1, 0
Bubbles: RV00, 02, 000
Gum: Y08, 13, 15, YG03, 01, 00, R17, 05, RV00, 02, 000, B00, 01, 02, 04, BV01, 04, 00

 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



The Copic Academy by Copictopia


Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments