Vampire Luka - La-La Land Crafts New Release


 Hey all! Happy Friday! You have probably seen me playing with the ADORABLE Vampire Luka this week if you follow me on social media. I just LOVE HIM! He is part of the NEW RELEASE from La-La Land Crafts. I finally got him on a card and had to share him with you! 
 


I had to use the Cave Die again because I really love it!! But this time instead of using the negative parts or making it into a slider card, I decided to make it into a VERY FUN shaker card with all the great sequins from The Picket Fence we got from the La-La Land Crafts Retreat last month. 



I used a lot of other cool and very wonderful Halloween type dies for this card as well. Some of them like the Frightful Fence Die I have had for a very long time but this is the first chance I have remembered to use it. I am so happy about that! 
 
  

The Copic Colors I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, BV11
Black: C3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Purple: BV11, 13, 17, 34, V15, 28
Red: R37, 56, 89
Gold: Gold gen pen, Y21, 26, 28, YR24

 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used for the card: 

 
I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube




Comments