Brains! - The Cat's Pajamas

 

Hey all! Happy Saturday! Are you all ready for Halloween? I have so much fun with Halloween and this cutie is one of the reasons! I love the Brains! Digital

Stamp from The Cat's Pajamas. I couldn't resist the sentiment to use it! 


 

 

I had a GREAT TIME with this fellow! I even had to go and watch The Mummy with Brandon Frasier while I was coloring this! Just so PERFECT! 



I don't know if you can tell but any place there was "skin" (I mean do mummies really have any skin? haha) I had to color it with green colors to make it extra fun! 



This sentiment makes me laugh so much!! I LOVE IT! It is just the ABSOLUTE PERFECT sentiment to go with this ever adorable set! I actually printed the sentiment on vellum cardstock which was GREAT! I don't know about you but any time I try to stamp on vellum cardstock it always smears. I love digital stamps so much! 

I finished off the card with just a couple of sequins.

The Copic colors I used are:

Mummy: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47, YG61, 63, 67


 

Here are the supplies that I used on the card:

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube



Comments