Teachers Rule!! - The Cat's Pajamas


Happy Sunday y'all!!! I hope you are having a wonderful day so far! I have a new card for you today to celebrate all those wonderful teachers that their lives have been turned upside down since last year and it is still continuing. This ADORABLE stamp set called Teachers Rule from The Cat's Pajamas and has so many different possibilities! 


I decided on a clean and simple design so that they could be easily done and mass produced if needed. I know that I homeschool so our lives have been pretty much unaltered. However, I have a few friends that are teachers and I hear of the struggles. I feel for them all, and for the children. 


While I was coloring these cute little elements I couldn't resist popping up the cute little wormy :) 


the sentiment "Teachers Rule" is perfect! I sized it and printed it on vellum cardstock. I LOVE that I can size the images and the sentiments to fit my projects now!!


The Copic colors I used are:

Apple: R05, 17, 29, 46, 59
Green: YG21, 23, 25, G28
Pencil: YR21, Y17, 38, 35, R32, 35


 

Here are the supplies that I used on the card:

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments