Science! ~ The Cat's Pajamas


 Happy Thursday all!! I hope that you have been well! I am finally moved and had such a GREAT time creating in my new space! When I saw this new

set from The Cat's Pajamas it made me giggle and I HAD to use it!!! It is simply called Science. 


I colored the book orange after coloring the beaker full of coffee to kind of symbolize pumpkin spice coffee. It is my favorite! I know that it is still summer but I will actually drink pumpkin spice latte's all year long! 


I also decided I didn't want the flag that I put the sentiment on to just blend in with the white background. You can see I decided to go very simple with this card but I LOVE IT!! I colored a small "flow of coffee" at the bottom of the sentiment with a few little coffee bubbles. 


I cannot get enough of the play on Albert Eisenstein's theory of relativity! I LOVE IT!  

The Copic colors I used are: 

Book: YR12, 14, 15, 16, 18, E42, 43, 44
Beaker: E21, 23, 25, N1, White gel pen

 

Here are the supplies that I used on the card:

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.


Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments