Holiday Time! Paper Shelter Color It! Challenge #480


Hey all! Happy Wednesday! I am wishing I was the girl in the Holiday Time Digital Stamp from The Paper Shelter right now! I had a great time coloring this for the new Color It! Challenge over at The Paper Shelter. 


 Since I have been packing I don't have a lot of dies and things at my disposal, so I kept it simple. Although I think it still came out great! I decided to pop her and the cute little car up. 


 

I love having fun with these cute digital stamps from The Paper Shelter. You can see that when I popped up the girl with the car that I still used the rest of the stamp in the background with the flowers on another sheet of paper that I printed the image out on. It was a lot of fun!

 

The Copic markers I used are:

Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 29
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Yellows: Y11, 13, 15
Greens: YG00, 01, 03
Pinks: RV00, 10, R81, 83
Umbrella: RV00, 02, 06
Blues: B00, 01, 02, 05
Tires: C1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8


Here are the supplies I used for the card: 





I hope you enjoyed my post today. There are a lot of lovely cards over on the challenge blog you really should go and look.  Find The Paper Shelter on Instagram here: @thepapershelter. There is also a group on Facebook called Friends Who Like The Paper Shelter that you can share them with as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments