Live Love Bark - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey All! I have been waiting and waiting to show you this adorable card I made using The Cat's Pajamas Live Love Bark Clear Stamp Set. I really love how this cute little slimline came out! I have been dying to use this stamp set and there are still some left!! So you will want to run over and get them for sure. I don't know too many people that could not have this in their collections. 


The card base itself is only 7" x 7". The black layer I put down first is 6 3/4" x 3 1/4". I cut the watercolor paper at 6 5/8" x 3 1/8". After cutting out the watercolor paper, I placed the Stitched Squares & More Dies where I wanted to. I wanted to have them placed so they where just a little bit off from each other and not completely straight. I cut them out of the watercolor paper only. 


You can see here in the first square that you are still able to see the black behind for a background. I decided to pair up the little dogs with the sentiment Live Love Bark as to what they were doing. I used the Choose Happy Dies to cut the pups out after I colored them, but free hand cut the sentiments. 


Love of course I had to use the little puppy in the bath with the bubbles... who doesn't love a good hot bubble bath! 


The last one is actually what gave me the whole idea for this card. To a little dog.. barking would be like mail and talking... so what more perfect image than the little pooch in the mail. 

The Copic markers I used on the card are:
Puppies: C8, 9, R00, 01
Bubbles and Sweat: B000, 000, 01
Exercise equipment: BV04, 02


 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for this card:







I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube






Comments