Honey Bear Hi There! ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! Happy Friday! Today I am using a sweet little stamp set that I have been dying to use, Honey Bear Clear Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts! This set is so adorable, I just love it. These little bears are so cute and I especially love this little one that is trying to get honey out of the beehive without getting caught. 



I love all the new hexagon dies. I love the double stitching and the scallopes on them. I used watercolor paper and dry embossed the while and pink Double Stitched Hexagon Dies with the Daisies On My Mind Layering Stencils. 



I used the Hi There Die from the Linked Squares Die to put on the tag. I feel it fits perfectly with the bears face as if he is getting caught with his hand in the beehive getting some honey out. 


Isn't he just the cutest little bear! I am not sure if he is slipping or getting caught but I just love him! 


You can see in all the photos the addition of the flowers from the Large Birdhouse Die that was just released. I love those flowers although I have not colored them with Copic markers I do love to just sponge on some Spun Sugar Distress Ink. I also put a little dot in the middle with my white gel pen to really make the flower come to life. 




The Copic Colors I used are:
Bear: E40, 41, 42, 43, 44
Shirt & Hat: Y19, 15, 13, 11, C8, 6, 5, 4, 2
Bee Hive: E21, 23, 25
Branch & Leaves: E30, 31, 33, YG23, G24, 28

Distress Ink Colors I used:
Spun Sugar, Bundled Sage


If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:  

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments

  1. Happy Friday. Great idea for a tag as well as a card! Fun Stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!