Welcome Gnome - The Cat's Pajamas


Hey all! What better way to start your wonderful Thursday morning but with a fun shaker springtime card!  Today I am showcasing the Welcome Gnome Clear Stamp Set. I love this little stamp set and was not able to use it during the release so I just had to show it off today.



I made the card into a fun shaker with the Birch Snowglobe Die. I used thicker paper for the card itself. Because I love the texture on all my cards, I used watercolor paper. I really love it, the Birch Snowglobe Die came out so very nice! With the shaker elements being green sequins, I wanted the look of leaves falling.



I just had to stick the one sitting gnome on the top of the Birch Snowglobe Die, he is so cute! Then, the other gnome in blue looking as if he is talking to him. It was so much fun! If you can see it in the photo, I am actually using an off-white tulle for the covering for the shaker card instead of acetate. A friend started me using that because it doesn't get the static cling of the acetate, it is so nice!

The sentiment I also stamped on watercolor paper, then just cut them apart for a fun feel.



The last little gnome I put on the card is the little one popping out of the grass, I adore him. I wanted him to look like he was having a lazy day and wasn't really paying attention to the blue gnome haha! The grass is the new Slimline Basics Cutups, this die set actually comes with 3 different dies - you will find it with the other fantastic border dies.



The Copic markers I used on the card are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R30
Beards: C2, 1, 00
Blue Gnome Clothes: B24, 26, 28, 29
Green Gnome Clothes: YG91, 93, 95, 97, 99
Orange Gnome Clothes: YR12, 15, 18
Mushrooms: R05, 17, 29, E41, 43
Grass: YG23, 25, G24, 28


 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for this card:






I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube






Comments