Bee Happy Marci New Release ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! I hope you are all enjoying the new release! Today I am showing off my card featuring Bee Happy Marci. I decided to make her into a fairy today. I had so much fun creating this little card. I decided since I was going to make her into a fairy, why not do a cute little pink dress. 



I colored the stripes first then put in the ruffles. The ruffles started out with the C family but then I moved to my favorite pinks RV00, 10, R81. The white just wasn't coming out the way that I wanted it to. I also paired her up with the Large Birdhouse Die. I can't seem to stay away from the new die because it is just so cute and there are so many things that you can do with it. 




The sentiment is from the Bee's Knees Clear Stamp Set and stamped on the Long Flags Die. It was so nice because it fit perfectly in the die. 




All fairies need glitter on their wings correct? I put glitter on her wings, antenni and her socks for a bit of fairy dust. 





The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
Dress: RV00, 10, R81, 83, C0, 1, 2, 3
Shoes: RV00, 10, R81, 83
Wings: RV00
Headband: RV00, 10, R81

DISTRESS INK COLORS:

Spun Sugar, Antique Linen, Bundled Sage


If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:  

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments