Folk Art Flowers - The Cats Pajamas Last Challenge


Hey all!! I am so super excited! This is my first post on my brand blog home! Be sure to bookmark it so you can continue to find me. Today I have a cute card with some sad news.... hard to be excited and sad all at the same time... But the stamp set I am using today is Folk Art Flowers from The Cat's Pajamas. 



The reason I say that it is sad because like all companies and people you have to bloom, grow & blossom just as the sentiment on my card says. With that, March will be the last month of the Cat's Pajamas monthly challenges that I have been wonderfully participating in and been on the team for the last 2 years <GASP> TWO YEARS WOW!! I did not even realize it was that long until I had to make my 2021 folder in my photo storage. 

That does not mean that the team is gone YAY!! We will still be bringing you wonderful inspiration throughout the month... there is other news... but I don't think I am allowed to tell yet... YET! so just hang on to your seats and when I can I will. It's very exciting!! 



These colors are actually a LOT brighter, I love the Color Fuse Ink! But I was already losing light from the day when I took my photo and my wonderful lightbox was a bit glary... is that a word? haha! I will take some new photos tomorrow. I really love this sentiment from the Folk Art Flowers Clear Stamp Set. 


My son Stephen actually helped me with the construction of this card today. He die cut some of the flowers out while I hand cut some. I stamped them to close together. We had a lot of fun making this card. We didn't use any of the flowers with the stems they were supposed to go with but that is okay, it made us happy. 


The Color Fuse Ink Pads I used are:
Orange Flowers: Apricot
Yellow Flowers: Custard
Green Leaves: Grass

Shock!! I didn't use any Copic markers on this project!


 

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for this card:



I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :) Check The Cat’s Pajamas Blog to see what the other designers on the team did. You can also get updates and see inspiration on the Cats Pajamas Facebook page each day.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube




Comments