Farmer Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts Easter Release


Hey all! It is the Easter Release over at La-La Land Crafts. The team has been having so much fun creating lots of inspiration for you. I am using Farmer Marci Rubber Stamp and the new Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set for a fun tag for Meadow's Easter basket this year. 


Farmer Marci is absolutely adorable with her curly hair! My teammate Meg did Marci's hair to make her look like Shirley Temple and I love it! I may need to try it. 


I love Marci's shirt and just her outfit overall. It is so cute and fun to put patterns on. I also added a cute little bun from the new Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set. 


I used part of the Truck Die for the little fence for the carrots, isn't it cute! I just love this Truck Die and how different ways you can use the parts of it. 



The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30, 32
Hair: E40, 41, 42, 43
Hat: R00, 01, 02
Shirts: BG11, 13, 15, R01
Socks: BG11, 13, 15
Pants: W2, 1, 0, R01
Boots: E95, 97, 99

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments