Build-A- Bunny ~ La-La Land Crafts


Hey all! I have been waiting to use this adorable new Build-A-Bunny Die from La-La Land Crafts. When I very first saw this new die all I could think was "I need to make this into a shaker card" haha! Ya'll know how much I love my shaker cards. 


Is this not the cutest!?! I had a lot of fun making this. I also wanted to use the Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set. I love the sentiment that I used from the set. It is a little bit larger but if you have the Horizontal Pocket Die, the larger stitched rectangle really works well to cut it out. 



I also had to make a double bow for it as well. It just seemed to fit along with the cute little bunny from the Oh, Crop! Clear Stamp Set. 


I used the largest and the middle size of the Double Stitched Eggs Die to make the bunny body for the shaker. It leaves a good amount of room to see the little sequins inside, as well there is enough cover for the 3D foam for the shaker. 



The Copic Colors I used are:
Bunny: E50, 51, 53, R00, 01
Egg: RV00, 10, R81, E40
Build-A-Bunny: RV10, 00

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for the card:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!






Don’t forget to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments