Year Of The Rat, Tag It - The Cats Pajamas Challenge #374


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! I had fun with the Year Of The Rat Stamp Set for the new Cat's Pajamas Challenge. That's right!! It is a new challenge time and the theme is Tag It. You can either make just the tag or you can put the tag on your card.  Come on now you know that you want to play along and win a fun prize!




Halloween is over so now we are on to beautiful fall/harvest cards. What better way to start that than with the Year Of The Rat Stamp Set.  This little mouse (because he really doesn't look like a rat to me) is just too adorable not to use.



The leaves are from the Folk Art Flowers Stamp Set. I used some Early Espresso and Cajun Craze ink. I also used it for the Hello on the cardstock I made.



The real fun was when I used both for the Fall sentiment. I just used both ink pads and mixed colors a little in the center. It is so easy to do fun stuff like this when you have a clear stamp to work with.


  Pumpkins were the last thing I added to the card. The one in the back is just liquid glued on and for the others, I used 3D foam.




The Copic markers I used are:
Mouse: E40, 41, 42, 43, R30
Pumpkins: YR18, 15, 12, 01

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!




Comments