VIDEO TUTORIAL: TCP November Blog Hop


Hey all! Today is a super fun day! Yes… it is not Friday but still super fun and you won’t want to miss out on any of it!  If you are coming from the incredible Nancy's blog then you have already had a taste for what is in store for you! Welcome to my blog! This is so much fun that I am excited to be a part of this super fun blog hop! It is so much fun every time we do this to see all the creativeness within the team. 



Today for the blog hop I am continuing you on your journey with the adorable new release stamp set Love Grows Here Clear Stamp Set. I absolutely love these style stamp sets with these cute little kids doing different things. 


This one makes me think of my son and daughter working together outside and caring for one another... before they started into this teenage mutation haha! Now, I am always making cards to help encourage them through these new steps in their journey of life. This one I made for Meadow.

I actually have a photo that makes me think of my kids like this only Stephen is standing next to a new baby tree and kissing his baby sister on her head. It is just such a very sweet scene.



The first fun fold is the image moving out to the right side...


Then you open the next flap to the left side and you get your space for your written message and a place for another sentiment.



I also put a sentiment on the band as well that holds the image.

Here are the colors and my supply list... but down at the bottom you will also find the list of what other blogs you can hop to. The next blog for you to hop to from my blog is to the lovely Leigh!

The Copic markers I used on this card are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E40, 41, 42, 43
Pants: B97, 95, 93, 91
Boy's Shirt: YG03, 01
Girl's Shirt: R81, RV10, 000, B95
Girl's Shoes: R81, RV10
Ground: E33
Grass: YG23, 25, G28
Shovel and Watering Can: N0, 1, R05, 29, E33
Sky: B000, 00, 01
Tree: E33, YG03



If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for this card:


Here is a video on how to make the fun double folds card:




Kerry
Christine
Julee
Nancy <~~~~ Where you came to me from your journey
Cristena <~~~~ Where you are now....
Leigh <~~~~~ The next stop on your blog hopping journey
Brenda
Melissa
Wendy
Alma/TCP

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card, Cristena! I love this fold design and fun colour choices to highlight this sweet image!! Thanks so much for the great inspiration! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and inspiration to go along with a beautiful card. I adore making fun fold cards. They are such an unexpected element that brings smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids planting a tree are so cute. The soft colors are just perfect

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card - thanks for the walk through and dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just so soft and pretty. I love the tutorial and the new card design. I will definitely try this

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card with beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!