Spit Happens Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - The Cats Pajamas


Hey all! Happy Sunday! I know Spit Happens, and it is a fantastic stamp set too! I just couldn't resist making yet another coffee card for the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop. Plus what a bouse that I came up with an idea for another Tag It Idea for the current Cat's Pajamas challenge as well! I am just on a roll this week. Come on now you know that you want to play along and win a fun prize on both accounts!


Here is my cute little card isn't it fun! I love these little llamas! What is better than Christmas time coffee with a friend? I mean honestly. When we lived in California my wonderful friend Shannon and I would meet up at the local Starbucks and just spend some time together chatting. I know weird that we would go there and talk but it was nice because we had no home life distractions.


I wasn't really thinking about it until writing this post, but this card is perfect for Christmas in Palm Desert. I may just have to send this to my friend Shannon to let her know I am thinking about her and miss her.



I took a closer photo of the cups for you so you could see the design on them a little bit better. The paper I used is a really OLD OLD paper from Hobby Lobby. When I find a paper I really like I grab as much as I possibly can because I know they will sell out and not have it again (my luck).


The last thing I added were some little dots that I got at the very last expo <insert tears and sniffles> I went to in California.

The Copic markers I used are:
Llamas: E50, 51, 53, 21, 000, 0000, R02
Llama clothes & coffee cups: G21, 24, 28, R29, 17, 05
Ground: E30, 31, 33, 34
Cacti: G21, 24, 28
Sky: B000

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy! 






Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!