Alice Tea Time - Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Hey all! Happy Friday! Today I bring you Alice Clear Stamp Set from The Cat's Pajamas. I am also happy to be participating in the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop using it. It has always been such a source of fun! I love how everyone comes together to share their love of coffee and tea through creativity.  Anyone can play along they just have to have a coffee/tea theme to their projects.


This little stamp set is perfect for a coffee or tea card. I used the sentiment "It's Always Tea Time" since this set is called Alice after all for Alice in Wonderland.


Adding texture to the green rectangle using the Handrawn Scrolls Stencilz really added a nice touch. I actually cut the rectangle in half so I could put the same part of opposite sides.


Double bows have always been my favorite just because they look so pretty. They especially look beautiful with the sheer type ribbon that I have used for this card. It also happens to be my favorite type of ribbon besides the satin ribbon that I use a lot as well. I have started to get my ribbon from a new supplier since Stampin' Up! doesn't carry the ribbon that I love any longer. The supplier's name is May Arts, some of you may already know of this company. They are pretty amazing. I have not found better prices on ribbon than I have them. I have linked the ribbon I used on this card with the company.



I love to color these cups, and I colored them just like this for another project at the request of my daughter. She said they would look nice with the paper that I picked out, and who can deny their daughter?



I think the part I love coloring the best is the pocket watch for the little white rabbit.

The Copic markers I used are:
White Rabbit: C3, 2, 1, 0, R30, Y21, R29, 17, 05
Book: E07, 08, 09, E41, 42
Bottom Cup: R29, 17, YG25, 23, E41
Second Cup from the bottom: E40, 41, 42, 43, Y21, C2
Middle Cup: V20, 22, 25, C9
Second Cup Down: B04, 01, 00
Top Cup: RV10, 23, 02, C3

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!





Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments

  1. Cute images and great colors. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH CUUUUUUUUUUUTE CARD! That bunny is just so precious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super sweet and adorable slimline tea card. I love everything on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so very sweet!
    love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! I love the design and the images are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!