Pumpkin Background Eclipse Card with Rubbernecker Stamps


Hey all! Today I have some fun for you using the Rubbernecker Stamps Pumpkin Background Stamp. I know that it has been a while since my last post. I have been prepping for a retreat I am teaching virtually next month. It has also been a while since my last Rubbernecker Stamps post so this is super exciting for me.


I have actually been hanging onto this Pumpkin Background Stamp that I colored last year so that I could post it this year. I sadly colored it last year then got too busy to remember to make something with it. So I decided to go big and make my very first ever eclipse card! I didn't even know that is what they were called until I looked it up on Pinterest.



I know my Boo Die is the only die on here that isn't Rubbernecker but I had to! The die is just so perfect for this background. I did raise mine higher I think than most people do on their cards. I really wanted that lift in there for when I give it to my kiddos for Halloween. I cut out 3 layers of self-adhesive foam sheets (in the supply list below) to go under the background part that I cut out.



After I cut the Boo Die out of the Pumpkin Background that I colored, I also used the Nested Rectangle Stitched Die (second largest) to cut the background out. I also used the Nested Rectangle Scallop Die (second largest) to cut out some purple cardstock. I used mono adhesive (tape runner) to adhere both the scalloped rectangle and the Pumpkin Background together.


I added some orange satin ribbon and some spider web ribbon I picked up at hobby lobby last year. The bow ended up a little bigger than I wanted because the spider web ribbon is so stiff. I still think it looks nice even with a bigger bow.


The last thing I added to the card was some little orange rhinestones.

The Copic markers I used are:
Orange: YR18, 16, 15, 12
Yellow: Y13, 17
Pumpkin stems: YG23, 25
Bright Green: Y11, YG05, 01
Black: C1-6
Purple: BV20, 23, 25, 29
Bright Purple: V09, 06, 05, 04
Ghosts: C0, 1, 2
Red: R29
Bones and Candles: E42, 43, 41, 40

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies that I used on this card:




I hope you enjoyed this card as much as I had fun making it. You will find more Rubbernecker Stamps inspiration on their Facebook Page.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook 

Comments