Soy Happy For You ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! It's Wednesday and day 4 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! So excited to show you the oh so adorable Soy Happy For You Clear Stamp Set! I LOVE LOVE LOVE these little Hammies. I have a hard time picking my favorite La-La Land Crafts critter... but these are by far top of the list! I LOVE THEM!! I don't know about you but I get excited whenever new ones are released.


I can't even begin to tell you how much fun I had with this stamp set! I used to have a friend back in my high school days that loved everything Japan! He rubbed that off on me as he always spoke of it. We lost touch after he left for his exchange student program there, but everything he taught me is still there. This card would have been perfect for him!


One of the things he taught me is chopsticks are not just for eating they are very important and there are ways to lay them down, not to lay them down and things you just don't do! Like stick them straight up in your rice it is taboo and bad luck. It reminds people of funerals. They also tend to be fancy. Unlike, the wooden ones you find here in the states haha! So I wrote Happy and Joy in Kanji on my chopsticks.


I also wrote happy on this little guys bowl along with some cherry blossoms. I wanted to write happiness but yeah I just could get it perfected.


I actually heat embossed the Madala Doily Die on this side in Gold before I slipped it in behind this cute hammie with the sushi.




Meadow was amazed by my soy bottle as I even went as far to put a white flower on top of the bottle.




And last but not at all least our little dim sum dumpling hammie. I just love him the most probably with his cute chubby cheeks peeking out behind that steamer.

The sentiment I embossed in gold so it would stand out. I was so excited it fit on that 1 1/4 in circle!

The Copic Colors I used are:
Hammies: E55, 53, 51, 93, R30
Reds: R29, 27, 17
Greens: G99, 97, 20, 21
Pinks: R32, 21
Soy bottle: E70, 71, 74, C3, 1, 0, R29, 27
Wood Tray, brown chopsticks and Dumpling steamer: E41, 42, 43
Dumplings: E51, 53
black chopsticks: C7, 5

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 




Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube


Comments