Marci In Tunic Asian Screen Card ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! Happy Monday! It is time for another fun and adorable La-La Land Crafts new release! I am getting you started today with Marci In Tunic Rubber Stamp. The first thing I thought of when I saw this stamp was the beautiful room dividers. I had to make a card to look like one.


The outside looks like a lot of fun and beautiful but it is even more fun when it is all opened up.


I used the new Asian Landscape Border Die all the way along the bottom. It is such a beautiful border die, you will need this one for sure. This is such a beautiful theme and I love the sentiments that go along with Marci In Tunic Rubber Stamp. 


I also had fun with some glitter sticker paper that I have not used in FOREVER! Meadow found 1 sheet of gold for me and I was able to make this luck coin really stand out with it. You can also see the new Cranes Die that came with the preorder of the La-La Land Crafts Summer Box.


Here you can see that I actually decided to make Marci In Tunic 3D so her head is lifted, her torso is lifted and the parasol is all lifted by one level. she looks amazing in person. I used the Knot Die to make the red luck/fortune knot beside her as well. I love this card!

The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Tunic: R05, 17, 27, 29, 59, YR23, 24, Y26, Gold gel pen
Shoes: E31, 33
Parasol: Y31, 32, Red multi liner

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!  

Here are the supplies I used for the card:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Hi Christena
    Is the oriental Marci available to purchase on La La Land Crafts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Rosemary she is :) She is called Marci In Tunic https://www.lalalandcrafts.com/Marci-in-Tunic-Dress-Rubber-Stamp_p_2341.html?Affld=36

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!