Kimono Mona With Tea ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! It's Wednesday and day 4 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! So excited to show you the oh so beautiful Kimono Mona With Tea Rubber Stamp! I happen to collect little tea pots like the one I colored with matching tea cups. I have so many of them, some I have even painted myself. So Kimono Mono with Tea Pot really spoke to me.


I started out by looking up all the different beautiful kimonos online. I love the traditional kimono they are gorgeous!

Cherry blossoms are my favorite! I would love to have one of those trees in my yard. I went with a nice light tan with cherry blossoms for the kimono-like one I saw online. You cannot see but I did color her socks to be white just like what is traditionally worn.

This tea pot is actually just like one I have here at home that I painted about 10 years ago. It is one of my favorites.



I cut the bottoms and part of the tops off the Garden Lantern Die so I could make one of the taller Japanese Garden Lanterns.  I really like how it came out. I used some grayish paper so it would look like stone hopefully.


I looked up photos of the Fushimi Shrine in Kyoto, Japan to try to color the famous Torii Gates that are in beautiful abundance there.

I also used the new Wishing You Happiness Background Stamp on the new Left Pocket Die to make this into a fun gift card holder on the front. I am so in love with these new pocket dies!

The last thing I did was added the Mandala Doily Die. I felt it needed a little bit of lace or something of the sort and it fit perfectly!



The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: C3, 5, 6, 7, 8
Dress: E40, 41, 42, YR02, 01, YG07, 09
Shoes: E31, 33, C5
Socks: E40, 41
Asian Landscape Border: YR00, 01, 02, E09, 07, G20, 21, 24, E30, 31
Tea tray: E33, 31
Tea pot: G20, 21, 24, E19, white gel pen



If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!

Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Comments