Kickin It - The Cats Pajamas Challenge #372


Hey all! Happy Tuesday! You know if I am using the Kickin' It Clear Stamp Set, It is that time again where I get to remind you to play along with the challenge that The Cats Pajamas is having this month. The theme is Animals so I know that you have a lot of cute stamp sets that are just dying to be used! Come on now you know that you want to play along and win a fun prize!



Yes, I am back with one of the cute bunnies! This one is from the Kickin' It! Clear Stamp Set. I love this sweet bun so much. I also decided to make a shaker card this time. Just wanted something sweet, simple, and easy to replicate for everyone.



I have been using Tulle ever since my friend Meg told me that is what she uses on her shaker cards and I LOVE IT!!! I don't have sequins or other shaker goodies sticking to the acetate any longer. It just makes my heart sing and jump for joy at how much easier my shaker cards are.



Just look at this adorable little bun! I love this bun so much. I love the little laying about in the flowers as well. I did fussy cut the whole image out but that is okay it really isn't hard since this bun is mostly all ears haha!



The last thing that I added was the rhinestones. I have not used rhinestones in a long time so that is why I have had them on my last few cards.

The Copic markers I used are:
Bunny: E50, 51, 53, 55, R00, 01, 02
Flowers: RV52, 55, BG05, 01
Grass: G17, 14

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments