Good Fortune ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release


Hey all! It's Tuesday and day 2 of the La-La Land Crafts New Release! So excited to show you the cute Japanese dragon with the Good Fortune Clear Stamp Set.  These little kids in this stamp
set are soooo darn cute! I just love them!


I love how the new Asian Landscape Border Die I have been using it on almost all of my new release projects it is just so much fun and so beautiful. It just adds that extra touch. I even added it to one that had no Asian theme at all! Just wait and see!!!



I love this little boy with the festival dragon. I did my best to find a good one that would go. I took him all apart so I could even make him 3D.


I could not believe I actually took my chances at trying to write Kanji for Happy and Joy on the little girl's scroll.




The Asian Flair Layering Stencils in the background I did by just using a versamark pad on the stencil and then embossing with gold embossing powder. I think it came out rather well.



I also embossed the sentiment on the card. I love how it all came together. I feel Peace and Harmony is a perfect sentiment.




The last little person on my list is this adorable little girl. I just love her smile! I had to make her paper lantern match her flowers on her outfit.

The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Clothes: R05, 17, 27, 29, 59, YR23, 24, Y26, Gold gel pen, C5, 6
Dragon:  R05, 17, 27, 29, 59, YR23, 24, Y26, YG00, 01, 03

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy! 





Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. La-La Land Crafts is so lucky to have you! Your designs are impeccable! Love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - this is out of the park gorgeous. I may just hv to try this layering technique. Gold embossing: my favorite!!! Love this so much - wish I could hug it! Thank you for sharing the colors - very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!