Glowing Happy Camper Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday! It is the weekend and what a better way to start your weekend with a birthday card. I am using Happy Camper Marci Rubber Stamp this week. I am rather late with this birthday card because my friend that I made this for her birthday was a couple of months ago. But I just HAD to use Happy Camper Marci because you would think my friend could not live if she couldn't go camping.



I have actually been showing everyone that is in my Copic Academy classes for the last week or so how to color the glowing from lights like the campfire on this card. It was so much fun! We did glowing with sepia since we have been covering that as well, along with different colors.



If you see the little yellow dots on the card, like in her hair above those are the glow in the dark Nuvo drops. I thought they would make very cute fireflies.



The bear, raccoon and the birthday sign are all from the Happy Trails Clear Stamp Set. The background I used some chipped Saffire, black soot, and squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide Ink to make a nighttime background.



I loved making this card it was so much fun!

Copic markers I used are:
E40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 47, Y00
Fire: YR18, 15, 14, Y13, 18
Leaves: YG23, 25, E42

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments