Alice White Rabbit - The Cats Pajamas New Release


Hey all! Today is day 3, of The Cat's Pajamas sneaky peeky week! Using the new release Alice Clear Stamp Set I actually have 2 cards for you today. This is my second card for today! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this little White Rabbit!



When I first saw this white rabbit the only thing I could think of is "I'm late! I'm late for a very important date. No time No time I'm late I'm late I'm late!" Yes, you have probably guessed by now I have watched Alice In Wonderland WAY to much!! Hahaha!!  To the point I can actually hear that whole line in the white rabbits voice haha!



Of course, the white rabbit has to have his pocket watch so I made sure to take extra care in the details.



I also wanted to add the mad hatters tea cups. I wanted them to look like something you would find on a table in the UK or at the mad hatters tea party.



Meadow actually helped me with the middle cup and the top cup. I love that girl she is so helpful.

The Copic markers I used are:
White Rabbit: C3, 2, 1, 0, R30, Y21, B21, 23, 24
Book: BG93, 96, 99, E42, 41
Bottom Cup: E40, 41, 42, 43, R02
Second Cup from the bottom: E40, 41, 42, 43, G24, 28, R01, 02
Middle Cup: Y11, 21, 35, B04, C4
Second Cup down: YG61, 63, 67, C4
Top Cup: Y35, 38, C4, Y32

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!




Here are the supplies I used for this card:


I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. Cristena- love the detail on the cups. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So delicate and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute rabbit and I like the stack of tea cups.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!