Alice - The Cats Pajamas New Release


Hey all! Today is day 3, of The Cat's Pajamas sneaky peeky week! Using the new release Alice Clear Stamp Set I actually have 2 cards for you today (be sure to see the other post as well). Alice in Wonderland is my favorite! I have loved it since it was a cartoon and recently started to read the actual story to my kids.... until we decided that Lewis Carrol had to be on drugs when writing it haha! However, I cannot resist this stamp set from The Cat's Pajamas! It is so fun and so cute I had to make doubles of everything! Especially, since the matching die cuts make it so easy to cut out!


My first card I made a cute little shaker card using the drink me bottle and Cheshire as shaker items along with the sequins.



I used the Rectangular Stamp CutUp Die for a "frame" like the mirror in Alice and the Looking Glass, which also served as my shaker card.



I LOVE this Alice! It reminds me more of the traditional Alice from the book and the cartoon. I love how the dress allows you to really get some details in there!!



The sentiment reminds me of my newest favorite Alice by Tim Burton. The sentiment is most definitely true! Its like to old saying goes "anything you put your mind to you can achieve it" but I feel this sentiment seems more fun.

The Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55, 57
Dress: B04, 01, 000
Apron: C0, 1
Shoes: C4, 5
Cheshire: V20, 22, 25, RV10, 23, 02
Drink Me Bottle: Y11, V20, 22, 25, Colorless, C0, 1, 3, 4, E93, 30, 31, 34

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used for this card:




I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!








Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

Follow Me on Facebook Follow Me on Pinterest Follow Me on instagram Email Me RSS YouTube

Comments

  1. There is so much to love about your card, the coloring is awesome and the composition gives you lots to love. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and cute shaker! I love Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the netting on the shaker.
    Cheshire Kat is cute. Fun card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooo pretty and I love that it's a fun shaker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way you colored the images for your pretty shaker card! Sweet card with the adorable Alice and other images! The Cheshire cat is a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really really love this card. It is sweet, and the shaker aspect is great! LOVE Alice and the Cheshire Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! I forgot about using netting for a shaker. It adds a nice element.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever Alice themed shaker card design.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the coloring job you did!!! And the shaker element is so fun!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!