The Cat's Pajamas New Release July Blog Hop

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Today is a super fun day! Yes… it is not Friday but still super fun and you won’t want to miss out on any of it!  If you are coming from wonderful Wendy's blog then you have already had a taste for what is in store for you!



Welcome to my blog! This is so much fun that I am excited to be a part of this super fun blog hop! It was really hard to decide to pick what I wanted for this release's blog hop. But I can't live without these adorable gnomes.



It was really hard not to sing "on the 12th day of gnomes my true love gave to me" the whole time I was making this haha! While I was having a great time I believe my husband was starting to wonder if I needed to be committed haha!



These little guys are just so much darn fun!! I love them! Of course, I had to give them all a thumbs up like they were just at a jingle bell hop.



I had to use some paper that I got from Hobby Lobby a few years back (yes sorry ladies I can't find it any longer) I just love this paper as much as these little gnomes.



I also added some old Stampin' Up! Ribbon from my hoardy little stash that I have haha! You know I love something and really want to do something if I am getting into my hoardy little stash. These gnomes are completely worth it.



The last thing I added, besides the sequins, was the sentiment from O' Holy Night stamp set. Yet, another set that I fell in love with. The flag I just cut myself.

The Copic markers I used on this card are:
Reds: R59, 29, 17, 05, 01
Noses: E11, 21, 00
Beards: W5, 4, 3, 1
Gloves and Shoes: C7

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for this card:




Kerry
Nancy
Christine
Brenda
Deborah
Leigh
Wendy <– Where you came from
Cristena <– You are here
Alma/TCP <– Next on your amazing hop journey

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on InstagramYouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

  1. AGH! So much gnomey goodness. What are you doing to me. AND the 12 gnomes of Christmas? LOL!. This card is Ah-mazing! 12 thumbs up to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kristena
    what a lovely card and love the bright color palette too.Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. An army of gnomes! What could be more fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! It reminds me of the choir. SO many gnomes. HEE HEE...I would have been singin' too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is outstanding Cristena. Your Copic coloring is perfection! Love this so much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to color, girl! This is absolutely darling...maybe I should start your classes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all of these cute gnomes! Awesome coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I SO love this card! I can only hope I get it for an early Christmas in July Christmas card!!! HINT! It was a lot of time and work that went into this awesome card and I WOULD appreciate all the love in it! LOL You have my address right!?!? ha ha ha xoxo Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would that be a gaggle of Gnomes? A flock? They are really cute. I like your coloring of their beards. EXPERT

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun with all of the gnomes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!