Great News Shaker Card ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday!!! It is a new challenge week for the La-La Land Crafts team! This week our challenge was to make Interactive cards. Of course, I had to make a shaker card because you know that I love them. They are one of my favorite things to make.

For this week's challenge, I decided to make it into a card for my mother in law's birthday that is coming up this week.



I used the Great News Clear Stamp Set with the cute little panda bears from La-La Land Crafts. They are so cute!! My mother in law knows that "if I don't tease you I don't love you" so I had to use the OMG sentiment from the stamp set as well.



I used the Scalloped Rectangle Die for the yellow cardstock but it looked a little bland. I ran it back through my Crossover II at the number 7 setting with the Pretty Diamonds Layering Stencil and it looked much better.



I more than likely will be using Tulle to make my shaker cards. I LOVE the texture that it gives it and it is so MUCH EASIER than using the acetate sheets! You can also send it through your big shot or whatever you have to cut your dies too. There is no static cling or anything like that I love it. If you are worried about smaller shaker items coming out... I have yet to find anything that will go through :)



This has all of my mother in law's favorite colors. I really hope that she likes it.

Copic markers I used are:
Pandas: C0, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, R20, 30
Balloon: Y08, 13, 11

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments