Spa Marci For A Birthday ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Friday!! Spa Marci is a great way to start out the weekend! Not only does she make you want to go to the spa or take a nice hot bath... but this is a birthday card! So now with this card, you can tell the one you care about to take the time to relax for their special day.



I love Spa Marci and all the fun cards that she can bring. She is a great stamp to have. My card is a little bigger so I could put everything on the card that I wanted to. My friend Pam who is also on Team Friday was a huge inspiration to me. She always makes such wonderful cards. I just put my little twist on it.



I love coloring the bubbles in her bath. Her towels I actually thought about using the Copic Various Refill for the blender solution on it... but I just did different color dots this time.



The roses were fun! They are all three sizes of the Rolled Roses Dies. I cut them out using the Spring Has Sprung Paper Pack. I have a quilling tool that really makes it easy for me to roll these roses to the point that I really like them. At first, I will admit I was not a fan of the self rolled paper roses. I have always loved my mulberry paper roses that I got from the UK. However, now they have really grown on me. I used the Poinsettia Die for the leaves. I used the center flower and cut it apart to use the petals as leaves.



I used the same piece of Spring Has Sprung paper that I cut the roses out of for the Mandala Doily Die. You can actually get all 4 things cut out of the same paper if you place everything carefully.



I also used the Long Flags Dies for the sentiment. I could have left it with just the white cardstock, but it looked off. I then added the second flag to give it a little pop.

Copic markers I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E50, 51, 53, 55
Bubbles: BG0000, 000, 01
Bath: E30, 31, 33, 35
Loofah: Y00, 11
Soap Bottle: V00, 02
Towels RV10, 13, 21


If you like the way I color
 and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!


 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:


I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments