Nurse Marci in Scrubs ~ La-La Land Crafts

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday! I didn't get a chance to play with Nurse Marci in Scrubs from La-La Land Crafts in the last release. So I am starting out the week with Nurse Marci in Scrubs for a nice card for my sister. I have always looked up to my sister, and have been proud to say that she is my sister. However, now with all this crazy stuff in life, I am even more proud that she is one of the people on the front lines helping others.

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Marci in Scrubs - Copictopia

I didn't do a whole lot of fancy stuff for my sister's card. I put some roses on her cap and the pockets of her scrubs.








La-La Land Crafts Nurse Marci in Scrubs - CopictopiaLa-La Land Crafts Nurse Marci in Scrubs - Copictopia


For the sentiment, I pulled what I call an "Amador" haha! My teammate Amador always seems to make using the Large Tags Die to cut out sentiments super easy and cool, I thought I would try to pull that off as well.

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Marci in Scrubs - Copictopia

I also used the Heart Beat Die for a little something at the bottom. Honestly, it just looked sweet in the hot pink paper that I used.

La-La Land Crafts Nurse Marci in Scrubs - Copictopia

The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E41, 42, 43, 44, 47
Scrubs: G0000, 000, 00, R81, 83, 85, 89
Shoes & Thermometer: C00, 1

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments