Love To Bake Marci ~ La-La Land Crafts New Release

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Monday! It is time for another fun and adorable La-La Land Crafts new release! I am getting you started today with Love To Bake Marci Rubber stamp and her little hammy friends from Baking Hamsters Clear Set. They are so cute that I cannot get enough of them.



These stamp sets used to be part of the Club La-La Land Crafts kit last year. They have finally been released into the store and I couldn't be happier! I didn't get to play with them when they were in the club BUT I CAN NOW WOOHOO!! Sorry I get a little over-excited when things are so darn cute!



 

See isn't this little hammy so darn cute! I love the Cupcake die cut that is now available. There are just so many different things you can do with it.

 



I don't know what it is about this little baking chef hammy but I love using the bowl from the Electric Mixer Die to put him in. That little whisk he is holding just looks like he should be in there licking the bowl haha! I love him! The bowl I actually used some silver paint to paint some plain old whisper white cardstock, then cut it out.



Love to Bake Marci's outfit was so fun. Meadow actually helped me to choose the colors. I had made her a pink tag almost just like this one last year for her birthday. So this is just a recreation of that tag since I didn't get to post that one. But we used some of the colors I liked this time.



The Copic Colors I used are:
Skin: E000, 00, 04, 11, 21, R20, 30
Hair: E23, 25, 27, 29⁠
Dress & Socks: B00, 02, 05, YG00, 01, 03⁠
Glasses: B0, 02, 05, BG000⁠
Shoes & Headband: YG00, 01, 03⁠
Apron: BV0000, 000, 00, V15, 17, G24, 28⁠
Hammys:⁠
Fur: E50, 51, 53, 55, R20, 30⁠
Cupcake tops & Cheft Hat: RV10, 000, R81⁠
Cupcake wrapper: B00, 02, 05⁠
Whisk: C3⁠

If you like the way I color and would like to learn from me, come join Copic Academy!



 

Here are the supplies I used for the card:



 

I hope you enjoyed my post today. Don’t forget to go and see the rest of the team’s creations over at the LaLa Land Crafts Blog. Don’t forget you can also find great inspiration over at the LaLa Land Crafts Facebook Group and on Instagram as well.

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your kind comments!