Laundry Today? Or Naked Tomorrow - The Cat's Pajamas Challenge #369

[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]

Hey all! Happy Tuesday! Today I have a sweet slim card for you using Spring Cleaning a little Laundry Today or Naked Tomorrow fun from The Cat's Pajamas. I am using it for the new challenge. You need to come and play with us over at The Cat's Pajamas blog. The challenge for June is "Pattern Paper" challenge for the whole month of June. It is such a fun challenge!



 

Cats Pajamas Spring Cleaning - Copictopia

My friend Angela would be so proud of me. I actually picked out my patterned paper first! <GASP> I never do that. I feel that it criples my creative process and doesn't allow me to be inspired as much.

Cats Pajamas Spring Cleaning - Copictopia

I used a paper crimper on the circle just behind the washing machine and laundry clothes. I love the texture that it adds to the card.

Cats Pajamas Spring Cleaning - Copictopia

This is one of my favorite sentiments. I have actually started using this on my kids. They are teens now so I have started them on washing their own clothes so they can be prepared for life outside of our home. I really want to make a wall print for my laundry room with this sentiment.

The Copic markers I used are:
Washer: YG00, 01, 03, BG10, C1, 4
Clothing Basket: YR14, 16, 18, R56, 59, B04, 02, 00, E42, 43, YG03, 01

Do you like the way I color? Learn how I do it! Join me at Copic Academy!



Here are the supplies I used:


Be sure to check out The Cat's Pajamas Blog and Facebook page to see what the other designers on the team have made to inspire you for the challenge. I really hope that you will go over join in all the fun.

I really hope you enjoyed my post today because I really enjoyed this card and making this post :)

Until next time friends!!!



Don’t forget to sign up to follow my blog so you don't miss a post. You might also want to follow me on Instagram, YouTubePinterest, and if you want to connect with me, even more, come see my facebook page!

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]

Comments